Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Mr. Tambellini:

Dear Mr. Tambellini,

This shall be a very short letter, as I have not much to say about this woeful hockey club. But let me say this, do you think being shutout three times by one team in one season is acceptable? I'll let you ponder that one for a minute.

I would think after the second time being shutout would make you think that there needs to be some sort of... I dont know... change? Because this team looks exactly like every single team we've had for the past 4 years. Hmmm. I don't like to bash anyone in the Management Office, but hey, you're the Captain of this ship. And someone needs to take the blame. After all, we Oilers Fans sit at home every night, and the poor souls who sit in those seats at Rexall, have to watch this team TOSS away the season like garbage, and we wonder, WHY THE HELL ISNT ANYTHING BEING DONE!

Moreau could be traded in a second for picks, and why hasn't it happened?

And don't get me started on Patty-Oh-Fall-Again, I would have preferred that over-payed S.O.B. Erik Cole.

So please, Mr. Tambellini, do something! Shake up the team. Look at those Maple-Laughs, theyre BETTER than us now! I would take anything quite frankly at the moment!

Yours Sincerely,

Nick Walker

P.S. Where the HELL is Dustin Penner?!

2 comments:

  1. Good questions. I also wonder why nothing is being done. It really pisses me off. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nick. Like anonymous said, Good quetions. But no answers. Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.