Monday, March 22, 2010

The New Oklahoma City AHL Team - The List Of Names *UPDATED*


Well our friend over at OilField Hockey has found some more names for the new Oklahoma City AHL team.

The New Names:

OKC Crude
OKC Raptors
OKC Outlaws
OKC Bulls

Add Those To These:

OKC Oilers
OKC Oil Kings
OKC Oil Barons
OKC Roadrunners
OKC Hawks
OKC Roughnecks
OKC Wildcatters
OKC Twisters
OKC Tornados
OKC Bison
OKC 89ers (since pulled)

If you ask me, the more I think about the name the Crude, the more I'm liking it.

Stay tuned for more names to be found.


-Written by Smokin' Ray-

2 comments:

  1. Here in OKC, it sounds like "Oil Kings" is a done deal, though "Barons" or "Oil Barons" seems more popular with many of the locals.I like it either way. I think Oil KIngs is fine and I can;t wait for the season to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. If I had a choice, I'd go with Oil Barons. There already is the Edmonton Oil Kings which is owned by the Oilers. I'm surprised that it's been coming up.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.