Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oilers Jambalaya Says Thank You To The Readers

I'd like to take this time to thank all the readers that enjoy this site and the people that harass me on a daily basis. We suffered through a tough year together and I'd like to think we were a good support group. If this isn't therapy, I don't know what is.

So thank you readers, I not only appreciate you stopping by to read what we have written, but I feel privileged that you actually do read our stuff. Thanks.

I want to thank the following people that have helped me with writing here at Oilers Jambalaya this season.

Paq Twinn, Graham Martin, Scarlett, Oil Fan Nick, and Todd at NHLTalk202. I thank them and I appreciate their help, it would be hard to do this without you.

I want to take the time to say thanks to the new guy around here. Scott at OilFieldHockey.com has been a nice addition to OJ. We have formed a nice partnership and it's going to be very exciting next season as Scott will be at the new Oklahoma City AHL team (so far unnamed) home games. He will be our in house eyes and ears for all things OKC. So thanks Scott for joining forces with us.

I also want to thank the Springfield Falcons and the Stockton Thunder for partnering up with Oilers Jambalaya and allowing me to re-post their material this season. I feel as it improved this site and I hope you all did too.

I want to send a big thank you to Mr. David Staples from the Edmonton Journal's Cult Of Hockey blog. Every time he asked me to contribute player grades I jumped at it. Not only did it force me to be creative, but it produced more criticism for me to deal with and I felt that I grew as a writer because of it. I also want to thank David for being a nice guy. He's been good to me and I appreciate it. Thanks David.

I especially want to thank my family for putting up with my obsession called Oilers Jambalaya. Everyday my wife puts up with my "just 5 more seconds" speech and I thank her for not punching me in the face. My family means the most to me in the world and I just love the fact that they are cool with me just being me, Oiler nuts!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

Next season is going to be great...

1 comment:

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.