Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adios My Friends, I'm On Holidays


I'm finally going to take a holiday. That's right, Smokin' Ray is taking a break. I'm taking the wife and kids and we are heading to the big town of Williams Lake, BC for my cousin Dan's wedding. We are a very large Ukrainian family (over 300 in Canada and another 150 or so in Ukraine) and that means we eat, drink, sing and we drink some more. So as always, we will have a good time. ; )

So you won't see me around here for a few days and I'll trust the other two stooges, I mean good guys (Eric Rodgers and Scott from OilFieldHockey.com), to take care of this joint. Let me know if they mess things up while I'm gone. *wink*

I will tweet all weekend so follow me and my drunken shenanigans at www.twitter.com/OilersJambalaya

See you all back here on Wednesday. GODRUNKGUY! WooOOooOOooOOo!!!

-Written by Smokin' Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.