The Pages Of Oilers Jambalaya

Monday, June 21, 2010

Edmonton Oilers / Who's On Your All Time Team?

I was super bored today and I had a lot of time to let my mind wander. I started to think about what my all time Edmonton Oilers team would look like and I kind of got excited. All the line combos a person can work out is crazy. There is just so many options. So I figured I would do a post on who I would choose for my all time Oilers team. Past and Present.

Smyth Gretzky Kurri
Anderson Messier Hemsky
Tikkanen MacTavish Simpson
Laraque Linesman Semenko
Honorable Mentions: Buchberger, Klima, Weight,

Coffey Lowe
Beukeboom Huddy
McSorley Ulanov
Honorable Mentions: Pronger, Visnovsky, Gregg, S. Smith, Niinimaa

Fuhr
Ranford
Honorable Mentions: Roloson, Joseph

Does my team/lines look like yours would? Probably not right? Feel free to post yours below.

-Written by Smokin' Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.