Friday, October 8, 2010

The Feeling of Eufor... Euphar... Euphoria!


Today is a great day.

Not just because the sun is shining and the birds (what's left of them) are chirping. Today is a great day because I watched a game last night that I have waited all summer for. It had everything I hoping/waiting to see, highlight reel goals, big hits, some fights, the kids are still alive and did well, Hemsky produced, Khabibulin didn't resort to the vodka water bottle, and to top it off, an Oilers win. And a shutout nonetheless.

*throws up devil horns salute* Sweet!

But I'm not planning a parade route, and I'm not going to get my hopes up. I want to see if the Oilers can bring that same type of enthusiasm and excitement that they had last night, to Sunday's game.

The Florida Panthers roll into to Rexall on Sunday. While I don't expect the same result as last night, it's just nice to have Oilers hockey back. It's been too damn long. GOILERS!

A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM LAST NIGHTS GAME





-Written by Smokin' Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.