Monday, October 4, 2010

The Oilers Jambalaya Predictions (Smokin' Ray Picks)

Here are my BOLD picks for this season. I'm hoping I'm close this year. *fingers crossed*

WESTERN CONFERENCE









1. San Jose Sharks
2. Chicago Blackhawks
3. Vancouver Canucks
4. Detroit Red Wings
5. Anaheim Ducks
6. LA Kings
7. Dallas Stars
8. Colorado Avalanche
9. Phoenix Coyotes*
10. Edmonton Oilers
11. Calgary Flames
12. St. Louis Blues
13. Nashville Predators
14. Columbus Blue Jackets*
15. Minnesota Wild

EASTERN CONFERENCE









1. Washington Capitals
2. Boston Bruins
3. Philadelphia Flyers
4. Pittsburgh Penguins
5. Buffalo Sabres*
6. New Jersey Devils
7. Montreal Canadiens
8. Atlanta Thrashers
9. New York Rangers
10. Florida Panthers
11. Carolina Hurricanes*
12. Toronto Maple Leafs
13. Tampa Bay Lightning
14. Ottawa Senators
15. New York Islanders

STANLEY CUP FINALS

Washington vs San Jose Sharks


*Switched after original post. Posted in error.

-Written by Smokin' Ray-

5 comments:

  1. Phoenix 14th? REALLY? And there's no way Toronto is finishing ahead of Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jets, sorry... I mean "Coyotes" won't finish as low as that.

    I don't think the Oilers will finish as high as that either. I think 11-14 in the West.

    And @Anonymous, You mean Ottawa, not Ontario.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy! I'm a dumbass. Coyotes and Blue Jackets were supposed to be switched and Sabres and Hurricanes were supposed to be switched before I posted. *forgot*

    Should I change it or hope for injuries to the Yotes and Sabres?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These predictions are basically what I had, though I didn't have Atlanta in the playoffs, for some reason the beer got the best of me and I had T.O. there(idiot)and I had the Oilers in 12th and Calgary 9th.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.