Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oilers Win 3-2 Over The Panthers / Not A Game Recap


Well, it's thanksgiving and we have eaten, drank and now, we've watched an Oilers game (and depends who you are, listened to the OKC Barons game on the web radio). I'm in no shape (full and drunk) to write an actual recap of the Oilers game, so I will tomorrow.

However, I will tell you that the Oilers won by a 3-2 margin over the Florida Panthers, yet they looked like a bad bag of halloween candy. All crappy tasting but you still want more, if you know what I mean.

If it wasn't for Khabibulin playing a little better than average, the Oilers would have been killed tonight. Seriously... No jokes from me about Khabi. I will also like to state that Khabi didn't have to make any crazy, stand on his head, blow my mind, type of saves tonight, but he was the best Oiler out there. Without a doubt.

Every single Oilers defenceman looked like they forgot how to skate (Peckham was best defencman tonight) and the forwards didn't take nearly enough shots. While on one hand, I thought it was a good/decent game by the Oil, some thought it stunk (not denying that either).

But a win is a win and I won't bitch. I like a W over an L. Don't you?

Recap will be posted tomorrow. Trust me, you didn't miss much.

If you really, really want to read a recap tonight, go to http://www.oilonwhyte.com/. Our good friend Chappy has one already done.

And if you still want more, head to http://www.edmontonoilers.com/ for their recap. You know, they have videos and what not.

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!



-Written by Smokin' Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.