Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Don`t Give A Damn! Former Players? Who Cares

Since the Dustin Penner trade happened fans have been asking me about the trade and what happened and how much I cared. Honestly... when a player leaves, they are dead to me. If your not with the Oilers then I don`t care. Take Ryan Smyth for example. I love him as a player. One of my fav Oilers of all time. But if you asked me how he`s doing this year, I don`t know. Or care. He`s with the Kings. I only focus on the Oil and the players that are here now. I`m an Oiler guy through and through. No waivering. So when I`m asked about Penner and how`s he doing... I answer "Who gives a damn, but I hear that Taylor Hall kid is going to be special." :) GOILERS!!! -WRITTEN BY SMOKIN` RAY-

1 comment:

  1. With Dustin Penner the Oilers were a 30th place team, without him... well we all know how that goes. No fan bitch fests are ever going to bring them back. Nice one, SR.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it nice, keep it civil. GOILERS!


Two Guys & Hockey Talk NHL News (CLICK PIC FOR LINK)

The Faithful Followers

Oilers Jambalaya is in no way, shape or form associated with the Edmonton Oilers or the Bakersfield Condors. This is a fans blog for fans. We happen to love those teams, so we write about them.